Stamp duty calculator
Stamp duty, general duty, transfer duty – whatever you want to call it, it’s important not to forget about this part of buying a home, on top of the other property buying costs. As it can vary from state to state, our Stamp Duty Calculator takes into account the different rules and considerations that each state government imposes on stamp duty. Just select which state you’re looking to buy a home in, enter all the relevant data, and you’ll be given a detailed breakdown of the government fees that apply and any applicable first home owner grant. Government fees you might be hit with include the stamp duty on the property itself, mortgage registration and a transfer fee. This tends to vary depending on your first home owner status, what type of property you’re purchasing, the value of the property and a few other factors. If you’re looking to get into the property market, be sure to contact our Property team – we can help you get into your first home, invest, diversify or upgrade.
- Borrowing power calculator
- Budget planner
- Comparison rate calculator
- Compound interest calculator
- Credit card calculator
- Extra repayment calculator
- Fortnightly repayment calculator
- Home loan offset calculator
- How long to repay calculator
- Income annualisation calculator
- Income gross-up calculator
- Income tax calculator
- Interest only mortgage calculator
- Introductory rate loan calculator
- Leasing calculator
- Loan comparison calculator
- Loan repayment calculator
- Lump sum repayment calculator
- Mortgage switching calculator
- Property buying cost calculator
- Property selling cost calculator
- Rent vs buy calculator
- Reverse mortgage calculator
- Saving calculator
- Savings goal calculator – how long to save
- Savings goal calculator – how much to deposit
- Split loan calculator
- Stamp duty calculator
Thinking about becoming a client?
Book your free, no obligation consultation right now via our online booking system or get in touch to find out more.
Already a client and want to get in touch?
Send us an email via our enquiry form or give us a call today.