The term ‘McKinley Plowman’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is [Level 2, 5 Davidson Terrace, Joondalup WA 6027]. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
General Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- McKinley Plowman reserves the right to deny consent for you to link to this website from another website or document. You agree that you will immediately remove any links to our website if we request for you to do so.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the state of Western Australia and Federal Australian Law.
This website and all matter deriving from this website is proprietary information of McKinley Plowman, protected by copyright and is made available upon the condition that the information herein will be respected as the proprietary information of McKinley Plowman.
No part of this website, whether current or superseded, may be amended, copied, distributed, transmitted, transcribed, stored in a retrieval system, or translated into any human or computer language, in any form or by any means whether electronic, mechanical, magnetic, manual or otherwise, or disclosed to third parties, without the express written permission of McKinley Plowman.
McKinley Plowman reserves the right to modify or vary this website and its contents at any time, with or without prior notification. New versions of this website may be released by McKinley Plowman from time to time, with or without notification, whereupon such new versions will take immediate and complete precedence, and all older versions, including this one, shall be deemed to be superseded.
Thank you for respecting the investment we have made in our assets.
‘Count’ and Count Wealth Accountants® are trading names of Count Financial Limited ABN 19 001 974 625 Australian Financial Services Licence Holder Number 227232 a wholly-owned, non-guaranteed subsidiary of Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124. Count is a professional Partner of the Financial Planning Association of Australia Limited. Count advisers are authorised representatives of Count. www.count.com.au
McKinley Plowman & Associates offers financial advice as an Authorised Representative of Count Financial Limited (Count), Australian Financial Services Licence Number 227232, using Count’s Approved Product List.
Please note that any taxation and accounting services are not endorsed nor the responsibility of Count Financial Limited.
MP Financial Planning Pty Ltd ATF MP Financial Planning Unit Trust ABN 92438460226