McKinley Plowman is an expanding company offering exciting career opportunities for both established professionals as well as those entering the accounting, financial planning or finance sectors.
Since establishing our business in 1997, we have worked hard at attracting and retaining the high calibre professionals who continue to drive the success of our company.
Those who join us find a stimulating inclusive workplace culture, ongoing professional development and flexible leave and working arrangements to accommodate family and study commitments.
Our commitment to providing a vibrant workplace is partly framed by the early professional experiences of the founding partners; and our work is guided by our core values
McKinley Plowman employs experienced professionals, graduates and undergraduates, and welcomes those who are seeking a career change.
Flexible leave entitlements allow undergraduates to continue to attend daytime lectures, while our coaching programs provide access to the extensive local and international experience of our senior management team.
At McKinley Plowman we also pride ourselves on having fun.
Working life includes regular social days such as the Melbourne Cup, charity events and monthly sundowners.
Team members also have access to regular shiatsu massages.
Our state-of-the art purpose-built premises offers facilities for one-to-one consultations, training seminars and group meetings.
The iconic building also offers a fully equipped gym, a rooftop bar, entertaining facilities and a putt putt course that is discreetly woven through the office corridors.
Keep an eye on this page for current accounting jobs in Joondalup with McKinley Plowman.
Client Care Administration AssistantSeptember 3rd, 2020
A great opportunity is available for a well-organised, proactive, conscientious and experienced client care administration assistant looking to take the next step in their career. Not only will the successful candidate join one of WA’s most successful integrated financial services firms, but they will also have the opportunity to play an important role in its continued growth.
The role requires a an administration professional with strong organisational skills and highly developed attention to detail. You will work closely with our Business Services, Self-Managed Super Funds, and Business Support team across a variety of tasks, including but not limited to:
- Sending information to clients on a scheduled basis, and verifying that all required information is received
- Booking in of new jobs incl:
- Job Budget worksheets
- uploading MYOB and Xero files for Business Services – including client correspondence
- up front pricing quotes & updating & maintaining tracking spreadsheets
- liaising with clients
- Collating Financial Statements & Income Tax Returns; preparation of client invoices
- Obtaining ATO portal reports & ATO correspondence and applications
- Reception Coverage
- Maintenance of client database
- Collating and sending ASIC Annual Reviews
Who are we looking for?
- Working knowledge of a broad range of administrative duties as they relate to accounting practices
- Great communication skills both verbal and written
- The ability to work under pressure while prioritising your workload
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive client information
- Strong interpersonal relationship building skills and a ‘can do’ approach
Note: We request that you apply directly to us in your own capacity as no resumes will be accepted from recruitment agencies in relation to this position.