Our broad range of calculators cover a variety of areas, including some fairly complex concepts. The savings calculator, however, is vastly simpler than most. All you need to do is put in your savings starting amount, your regular deposit (and frequency of deposit), the interest you’re earning on the account, and your saving term (in years). The output provides you with a quick look at how much you’ll have at the end of the savings period, how much interest you’ve earned, and how much you’ve invested. Whether you’re saving for a house (consult our rent vs. buy calculator for more on that), car, holiday or something else, this is a great glimpse into the future if you were to undertake the same savings pattern over time, and a foundation for exploring the different savings options you have at your disposal. Whether this comes in the form of depositing more each time, getting a better interest rate, or extending the savings period, you’ll be able to reach your goals without too much trouble.
- Borrowing power calculator
- Budget planner
- Comparison rate calculator
- Compound interest calculator
- Credit card calculator
- Extra repayment calculator
- Fortnightly repayment calculator
- Home loan offset calculator
- How long to repay calculator
- Income annualisation calculator
- Income gross-up calculator
- Income tax calculator
- Interest only mortgage calculator
- Introductory rate loan calculator
- Leasing calculator
- Loan comparison calculator
- Loan repayment calculator
- Lump sum repayment calculator
- Mortgage switching calculator
- Property buying cost calculator
- Property selling cost calculator
- Rent vs buy calculator
- Reverse mortgage calculator
- Saving calculator
- Savings goal calculator – how long to save
- Savings goal calculator – how much to deposit
- Split loan calculator
- Stamp duty calculator
Thinking about becoming a client?
Book your free, no obligation consultation right now via our online booking system or get in touch to find out more.
Already a client and want to get in touch?
Send us an email via our enquiry form or give us a call today.