Property selling cost calculator
Selling property is predominantly an exercise in acquiring money – and often an exciting time. However, amongst the long list of things to consider when putting your property on the market is the associated costs of doing so. Not only might you have to pay an agent (sometimes both a specific dollar amount and a commission); advertising costs and auction costs where applicable – lenders may also have fees. These can include prepayment fees, settlement fees or early exit fees, usually these crop up when you still owe money on the piece of property you’re selling. Some other costs may include removalist fees, settling costs, outstanding bills and perhaps conveyancing fees as well. This Property Selling Cost Calculator summarises all of your individual selling costs and gives you an easy to use single figure to work from. This may be a good indication of your final profit (or loss) margin once the property sells.
- Borrowing power calculator
- Budget planner
- Comparison rate calculator
- Compound interest calculator
- Credit card calculator
- Extra repayment calculator
- Fortnightly repayment calculator
- Home loan offset calculator
- How long to repay calculator
- Income annualisation calculator
- Income gross-up calculator
- Income tax calculator
- Interest only mortgage calculator
- Introductory rate loan calculator
- Leasing calculator
- Loan comparison calculator
- Loan repayment calculator
- Lump sum repayment calculator
- Mortgage switching calculator
- Property buying cost calculator
- Property selling cost calculator
- Rent vs buy calculator
- Reverse mortgage calculator
- Saving calculator
- Savings goal calculator – how long to save
- Savings goal calculator – how much to deposit
- Split loan calculator
- Stamp duty calculator
Thinking about becoming a client?
Book your free, no obligation consultation right now via our online booking system or get in touch to find out more.
Already a client and want to get in touch?
Send us an email via our enquiry form or give us a call today.