Looking to lease a car, business equipment or office space? The short term need for these items have led many people to lease them rather than purchasing or financing them. A noticeable difference between leasing and renting is that generally leases last longer, and at the end of the period it traditionally does not renew itself automatically. The lease payments are determined by calculating the value of the item at the end of the lease period and making monthly or weekly payments based on that amount, plus fees and other costs (see our fortnightly repayment calculator for another perspective on loan payment frequency). Interest is also charged on a lease agreement, and this Leasing calculator will also show you that amount. Simply enter the purchase price, residual value (at the end of the lease period), and term of the lease, interest rate, and whether or not payments are to be made in advance or in arrears. This tool is a great way to get a quick snapshot of the value of a lease agreement compared to, say, financing the same item and making loan repayments.
- Borrowing power calculator
- Budget planner
- Comparison rate calculator
- Compound interest calculator
- Credit card calculator
- Extra repayment calculator
- Fortnightly repayment calculator
- Home loan offset calculator
- How long to repay calculator
- Income annualisation calculator
- Income gross-up calculator
- Income tax calculator
- Interest only mortgage calculator
- Introductory rate loan calculator
- Leasing calculator
- Loan comparison calculator
- Loan repayment calculator
- Lump sum repayment calculator
- Mortgage switching calculator
- Property buying cost calculator
- Property selling cost calculator
- Rent vs buy calculator
- Reverse mortgage calculator
- Saving calculator
- Savings goal calculator – how long to save
- Savings goal calculator – how much to deposit
- Split loan calculator
- Stamp duty calculator
Thinking about becoming a client?
Book your free, no obligation consultation right now at either our Joondalup or Victoria Park Office via our online booking system or get in touch to find out more.
Already a client and want to get in touch?
Send us an email via our enquiry form or give us a call today.