Property buying cost calculator
Whether you’re getting into the property market for a place to live or an investment, the primary concern tends to be the price of the property. This applies for both residential and commercial property, and often has significant influence over a person’s decision, in conjunction with location, property history, condition and a number of other considerations. However, there are a number of other costs associated with buying property, and our property buying calculator is here to help you catalogue each cost individually, and categorise them appropriately. This way you’ll be able to get an overall view of potential extra expenses in the purchasing process, including inspections (pest & council), stamp duty, transfer fees, insurance, legal fees, land tax and more. Including this in your plans when shopping around for your next property can help avoid surprise costs down the track. Our Property team can also provide you with assistance through the process, so don’t hesitate to get in touch.
- Borrowing power calculator
- Budget planner
- Comparison rate calculator
- Compound interest calculator
- Credit card calculator
- Extra repayment calculator
- Fortnightly repayment calculator
- Home loan offset calculator
- How long to repay calculator
- Income annualisation calculator
- Income gross-up calculator
- Income tax calculator
- Interest only mortgage calculator
- Introductory rate loan calculator
- Leasing calculator
- Loan comparison calculator
- Loan repayment calculator
- Lump sum repayment calculator
- Mortgage switching calculator
- Property buying cost calculator
- Property selling cost calculator
- Rent vs buy calculator
- Reverse mortgage calculator
- Saving calculator
- Savings goal calculator – how long to save
- Savings goal calculator – how much to deposit
- Split loan calculator
- Stamp duty calculator
Thinking about becoming a client?
Book your free, no obligation consultation right now via our online booking system or get in touch to find out more.
Already a client and want to get in touch?
Send us an email via our enquiry form or give us a call today.