Credit card calculator
Thinking about a credit card? It’s important to understand the repayment structure and obligations before you take the plunge, and any fees, minimum repayments and higher repayment options available. You can even check out our fortnightly repayment calculator to see what that time frame will cost you in terms of paying your card off. A common narrative associated with credit cards is that people can tend to overspend, particularly on unnecessary items, as the financial impact isn’t as immediate as using cash or a debit card. This credit card repayment calculator will allow you to input the annual interest rate on a card you have, the balance on that card, minimum repayments (in % and $ terms), a higher repayment and any annual card fees. Combined, this data produces a handy chart outlining the difference between paying the card off faster vs. using minimum repayments – and the results may surprise you! You’ll also be able to see the difference between the total interest paid on minimum vs. faster repayments, and again the disparity between the two can be significant. If you want to make additional payments, you can work out the impact of that using our extra repayment calculator.
- Borrowing power calculator
- Budget planner
- Comparison rate calculator
- Compound interest calculator
- Credit card calculator
- Extra repayment calculator
- Fortnightly repayment calculator
- Home loan offset calculator
- How long to repay calculator
- Income annualisation calculator
- Income gross-up calculator
- Income tax calculator
- Interest only mortgage calculator
- Introductory rate loan calculator
- Leasing calculator
- Loan comparison calculator
- Loan repayment calculator
- Lump sum repayment calculator
- Mortgage switching calculator
- Property buying cost calculator
- Property selling cost calculator
- Rent vs buy calculator
- Reverse mortgage calculator
- Saving calculator
- Savings goal calculator – how long to save
- Savings goal calculator – how much to deposit
- Split loan calculator
- Stamp duty calculator
Thinking about becoming a client?
Book your free, no obligation consultation right now via our online booking system or get in touch to find out more.
Already a client and want to get in touch?
Send us an email via our enquiry form or give us a call today.