Loan comparison calculator
Navigating the world of finance and loans can be pretty tricky – and weighing up your options is not always easy. Thankfully, our loan comparison calculator allows you to visualise the difference between two loans side-by-side, and see which one works best for you. Going beyond just term, loan amount, rates and fees, this calculator also gives you a chance to compare two loans that have introductory rates. That way you can see beyond the short-term advantages of an introductory discount and get a sense for the overall impact it could have on your loan. Using this tool is useful for getting an idea of the difference between two publicly visible and advertised loans – but remember that engaging a broker may open up plenty more finance options to specifically suit your purposes, potentially unlocking further savings and a better outcome overall. Feel free to get in touch with our Finance team today for a complimentary consultation.
- Borrowing power calculator
- Budget planner
- Comparison rate calculator
- Compound interest calculator
- Credit card calculator
- Extra repayment calculator
- Fortnightly repayment calculator
- Home loan offset calculator
- How long to repay calculator
- Income annualisation calculator
- Income gross-up calculator
- Income tax calculator
- Interest only mortgage calculator
- Introductory rate loan calculator
- Leasing calculator
- Loan comparison calculator
- Loan repayment calculator
- Lump sum repayment calculator
- Mortgage switching calculator
- Property buying cost calculator
- Property selling cost calculator
- Rent vs buy calculator
- Reverse mortgage calculator
- Saving calculator
- Savings goal calculator – how long to save
- Savings goal calculator – how much to deposit
- Split loan calculator
- Stamp duty calculator
Thinking about becoming a client?
Book your free, no obligation consultation right now at either our Joondalup or Victoria Park Office via our online booking system or get in touch to find out more.
Already a client and want to get in touch?
Send us an email via our enquiry form or give us a call today.