Fortnightly repayment calculator
Are you currently making monthly repayments on your home loan? You might be surprised to know the difference that can be made by making more regular payments – fortnightly or weekly. With our fortnightly and weekly repayment calculator, we’ll show you how much interest you’ll pay by switching up your payment frequency, and therefore how much you’ll save compared to a monthly cycle. It also features the time-saving aspect, demonstrating how you could pay off your mortgage sooner by making this simple adjustment (similar to our How long to repay calculator). All you have to do is input your loan amount, interest rate and loan term, and the calculator does the rest! A simple way to visualise the reason why this makes a difference is that there are 26 fortnights in a year – so you’ll be paying the equivalent of 13 monthly instalments rather than the usual 12, at only a small increase per payment. Chances are you won’t even notice the difference, and on the side you’ll be putting a solid dent in the loan balance over time.
- Borrowing power calculator
- Budget planner
- Comparison rate calculator
- Compound interest calculator
- Credit card calculator
- Extra repayment calculator
- Fortnightly repayment calculator
- Home loan offset calculator
- How long to repay calculator
- Income annualisation calculator
- Income gross-up calculator
- Income tax calculator
- Interest only mortgage calculator
- Introductory rate loan calculator
- Leasing calculator
- Loan comparison calculator
- Loan repayment calculator
- Lump sum repayment calculator
- Mortgage switching calculator
- Property buying cost calculator
- Property selling cost calculator
- Rent vs buy calculator
- Reverse mortgage calculator
- Saving calculator
- Savings goal calculator – how long to save
- Savings goal calculator – how much to deposit
- Split loan calculator
- Stamp duty calculator
Thinking about becoming a client?
Book your free, no obligation consultation right now at either our Joondalup or Victoria Park Office via our online booking system or get in touch to find out more.
Already a client and want to get in touch?
Send us an email via our enquiry form or give us a call today.