Loan repayment calculator
One of the cornerstones of getting a loan, regardless what it’s for, is knowing what your repayments will be. That’s where our loan repayment calculator comes in – all you need to get started is how much you’re looking to borrow, the interest rate on the loan, how long the term is, at what frequency you intend to repay the loan, and any fees associated with it. Then you’ll see a graph of the total payment of the loan, and how much of that is the balance itself vs. how much interest. Beyond that you’ll also get a look at the weekly, monthly or fortnightly repayment amount as a dollar figure, as well as the total payment and interest/fee portion. This calculator and its output can be a great motivator to shop around for the best deal or to incentivise you to make extra repayments if possible in order to save on interest.
- Borrowing power calculator
- Budget planner
- Comparison rate calculator
- Compound interest calculator
- Credit card calculator
- Extra repayment calculator
- Fortnightly repayment calculator
- Home loan offset calculator
- How long to repay calculator
- Income annualisation calculator
- Income gross-up calculator
- Income tax calculator
- Interest only mortgage calculator
- Introductory rate loan calculator
- Leasing calculator
- Loan comparison calculator
- Loan repayment calculator
- Lump sum repayment calculator
- Mortgage switching calculator
- Property buying cost calculator
- Property selling cost calculator
- Rent vs buy calculator
- Reverse mortgage calculator
- Saving calculator
- Savings goal calculator – how long to save
- Savings goal calculator – how much to deposit
- Split loan calculator
- Stamp duty calculator
Thinking about becoming a client?
Book your free, no obligation consultation right now via our online booking system or get in touch to find out more.
Already a client and want to get in touch?
Send us an email via our enquiry form or give us a call today.