Mortgage Switching Calculator
Much like the loan comparison calculator, the mortgage switching calculator gives you a general idea of the potential savings associated with switching out your existing home loan for a new one. Many people investigate their options after a number of years in a home loan in terms of looking for a better deal, as many lenders offer attractive discounts and perhaps a special introductory rate for new customers. Of course, consult with your broker to see what the best deals are for you personally before you make any final decisions. This tool is handy to have when comparing two home loans on face value, and may provide a useful indication of the likelihood of securing a more cost-effective deal for your mortgage. All you need to do is enter in your current loan details (including amount, rate, term, repayment frequency, regular fees and end fee), and then enter the introductory term and rate for the new loan, along with the ongoing rate and any fees. The comprehensive results offer a comparison between switching vs. not switching, and the broader financial effects of both.
- Borrowing power calculator
- Budget planner
- Comparison rate calculator
- Compound interest calculator
- Credit card calculator
- Extra repayment calculator
- Fortnightly repayment calculator
- Home loan offset calculator
- How long to repay calculator
- Income annualisation calculator
- Income gross-up calculator
- Income tax calculator
- Interest only mortgage calculator
- Introductory rate loan calculator
- Leasing calculator
- Loan comparison calculator
- Loan repayment calculator
- Lump sum repayment calculator
- Mortgage switching calculator
- Property buying cost calculator
- Property selling cost calculator
- Rent vs buy calculator
- Reverse mortgage calculator
- Saving calculator
- Savings goal calculator – how long to save
- Savings goal calculator – how much to deposit
- Split loan calculator
- Stamp duty calculator
Thinking about becoming a client?
Book your free, no obligation consultation right now via our online booking system or get in touch to find out more.
Already a client and want to get in touch?
Send us an email via our enquiry form or give us a call today.