Family Office Management
Families who have amassed significant wealth, whether big or small, require more complex financial management strategies, and this makes establishing a family office a logical choice. A family office is a structure that engages a team of professionals to oversee and manage the private affairs of your family.
There are many benefits of running a family office:
- Obtain advice from professionals who have a well-rounded understanding of your assets and liabilities.
- Have a dedicated team working cohesively in implementing your family’s wealth plans.
- Set in place well-thought out strategies to diversify investments and mitigate risks.
- Protect your family’s wealth for the next generation through estate planning and review.
- Simplify complex wealth circumstances through a unified approach of the team of advisors managing the family office.
- Have more time for things you’d rather be doing.
Why McKinley Plowman?
With a varied range of teams within our firm, McKinley Plowman provides seamless, integrated, and family-specific wealth management services.
Our goal is to take on the complex task of managing a family office to allow our clients to focus on growing their wealth and nurturing their family.
Our process starts with an initial planning session to determine your family’s unique needs, after which collaboration between client managers from different teams and specialities will identify the recommended actions to meet your family’s requirements before a plan is implemented. Families with high net worth can be at peace knowing that a team of accountants, finance specialists and wealth advisors are looking over their affairs.
Clients who are exceeding or fast approaching $10M+ of net assets can benefit from Family Office Management services such as:
- Business advisory
- Investment portfolio establishment and review
- Family board management
- Wealth Coach Plus
- Assets protection and wealth transfer
- Estate planning
- Tax planning
- Insurance management and review
- Retirement services
- Superannuation services
- Philanthropy management
- Cashflow budgeting and reporting
- Executive payroll
- ATO and ASIC compliance
- Banking and loan management
- Administration management
To find out more about McKinley Plowman Family Office Management services – contact us here.
(If you are not yet at this level yet, however it is something you aspire to, please take a look at Life Plan as another option.)