Property Development Seminar – McKinley Plowman & Performance Property
Is property development part of your investment strategy?
Whether you’re currently in the property investment market, just getting started or still considering your next move, it’s worthwhile considering development as an option in the market. Whatever the case, it pays to get all the information you can before jumping in – that’s where our next seminar comes in.
Perth Property Development Seminar
At the end of April, we’ll be bringing together the collective industry experience and property knowledge of McKinley Plowman, Performance Property Advisory and Flynn Subdivision experts to host an evening of expert insight, equipping you with the knowledge you need to become a savvy property developer.
What to expect on the night:
- Perth property market insight
- Sourcing strategies and guidelines
- Development identification & feasibility
- Development strategies and value adding processes
- Feasibility studies, covering revenue forecasting, ROI and input data
- Profitable design principles covering product and market research, planning considerations and design ownership
- Developments & Superannuation
- Finance & Mortgages
Date And Time
Tue., 30 April 2019
6:00 pm – 7:30 pm AWST
5 Davidson Terrace
Joondalup, WA 6027
Thinking about becoming a client?
Book your free, no obligation consultation right now at either our Joondalup or Perth Office via our online booking system or get in touch to find out more.
Already a client and want to get in touch?
Send us an email via our enquiry form or give us a call today.