partners for life
What are the chances of…
Suffering a major medical illness (eg cancer, heart disease) between the ages of 30 and 64:
1 in 3
Having your house burgled in the next 20 years:
1 in 2
Having your car stolen and not recovered over the next 35 years
1 in 130
Most people have insurance for their home and motor vehicle but fail to cover adequately their most valuable assets – their life and their ability to earn income over the long term.
- 70.5% of Australians have motor insurance
- 56.3% of Australians have contents insurance and 50.1% building insurance
- 17.4% have life insurance
- 6.9% have income protection insurance
- 5.5% have TPD insurance
- 2.7% have trauma or recovery insurance
Don’t risk your financial future, contact McKinley Plowman for a full review of you and your families insurance needs.
Thinking about becoming a client?
Book your free, no obligation consultation right now via our online booking system or get in touch to find out more
Already a client and want to get in touch?
Send us an email via our enquiry form or give us a call today