partners for life
The times they are a changing. Are you ready to take action for greater success?
Your strategic plan for 2016 is locked and loaded, right?
And you and your fellow business owners are aligned on all the important stuff and have documented this at a high level with action plans to underpin and guide the implementation?
If you haven’t done this yet, it’s not too late. But you do need to get onto this urgently.
We enclose 10 tips for your improved success. Implementation is vital, you can’t half do this stuff.
If you don’t know where you’re going, how will you know when you are there? Or how to get back on track? Your clients and team members have less invested in the business than you do. They can lose interest without telling you and explore other options. Don’t let this happen, you owe it to yourself and your family to drive your strategic plan.
Please don’t assume 2016 will be the same as previous years. There are more “disruptors” or disruptions occurring now than ever before and some occurring in your specific industry or profession now.
You need a strategic plan to guide your desires outcomes or targets. If you don’t document this how will you know your progress and take the required corrective action as the weeks and months roll on?
Break the documentation of your strategic plan into factors that are critical for your success before summarising this as rolling 90-day action plans for your management and team. For optimum success the big picture stuff, targeted results and progressive achievement (good or bad) must be communicated at a board and team level. You must appoint champions to drive your critical success factors and each champion needs to be accountable for their part and their teams part in the implementation.
Here are some specifics you might want to consider:
- Documentation of your qualitative and quantitative objectives
- The 5 things that will make a big difference to your bottom line profitability.
- Analysis of the number of your current customers.
- The number of leads you are generating.
- The percentage of your leads that you convert to sales or clients.
- The average $ value of each sale
- The number of transactions in your business.
- The plans or process you have in place to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of each process.
- What you are doing to create greater value for your client.
- The $ impact to your profitability and value of your business.
Our experience is that the companies that focus on the above items perform exceptionally well and certainly do better than their competitors.
Thinking about becoming a client?
Book your free, no obligation consultation right now via our online booking system or get in touch to find out more
Already a client and want to get in touch?
Send us an email via our enquiry form or give us a call today