New Year and a New You, Your New Year Eating Resolution!
If your new year resolution is to eat healthy, there is no healthier or simpler choice than having fruit smoothies.
Here are 5 easy refreshing summer smoothies you can make last minute for breakfast, afternoon snack or even dessert. Simply blend and enjoy!
Banana and Peach Smoothie
- 2 large bananas, thickly sliced
- 1 can (398 ml) peach halves in natural juice
- 200 g plain low-fat acidophilus yogurt
- 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon clear honey
- 1 1⁄4 cups freshly squeezed orange juice
- sprigs of fresh mint to garnish (optional)
Strawberry Yoghurt Smoothie
- 4 cups (1 L) ripe strawberries
- 1 cup (250 mL) plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) fresh orange juice
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) sugar, or to taste (if you need it).
- Garnish (optional):
- 4 small strawberries with leaves
- 4 thin round slices of unpeeled orange
Banana and Mango Smoothie
- 1 banana, thickly sliced
- ½ mango
- Ice cubes
- ¼ cup of cold water
Mango, Peach and Apricot Fizz
- 1 ripe mango
- 1 ripe peach
- 2 large ripe apricots
- 500 ml (17 fl oz) ginger ale, sparkling water or your favourite fizzy mixer
- fresh mint or lemon balm leaves to decorate (optional)
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) low-fat plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) skim milk
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) fresh or frozen berries
Thinking about becoming a client?
Book your free, no obligation consultation right now at either our Joondalup or Perth Office via our online booking system or get in touch to find out more.
Already a client and want to get in touch?
Send us an email via our enquiry form or give us a call today.