partners for life
MPM Finance, What We Do and How We Can Help You
What is a Mortgage/Finance Broker?
Brokers are now the number one choice for consumers who are seeking a home loan or to refinance their existing loan. Businesses use finance brokers to help them with their finance needs from car and equipment leasing to loans for purchasing a new business, buying business premises or looking to expand.
What Brokers Do
Brokers work with clients to determine their borrowing needs and ability, select a loan suited to their circumstances and manage the process through to settlement.
Some benefits of using a broker:
- They do all the legwork for you
- Access to a wider range of loans
- Experts in a wide range of loans
- More flexible
- Greater expertise as they focus on loans only
Types of Broking
Brokers can specialise in areas such as:
- Residential Loans/Mortgages
- Self Managed Superannuation Fund Loans
- Business Equipment/Vehicles Leasing
- Business Equipment/Vehicles Chattel Finance
- Business Loans
- Debtor Finance
- Commercial Property Finance
We have two experts in our Finance Department who are happy to assist with your next purchase or simply review your current loan position. Contact Paul Moran or Paul Tate on 9301 2200 to arrange an appointment to help you with your finance requirements.
Thinking about becoming a client?
Book your free, no obligation consultation right now via our online booking system or get in touch to find out more
Already a client and want to get in touch?
Send us an email via our enquiry form or give us a call today