McKinley Plowman Newsletter – November 2009
In this month’s issue…
- Temporary Investment Allowance
- Ingredients for business success
- New offices, open day
- McKinley Plowman fundraising
- Export Market Development Grant (EMDG) Scheme
- Employers: ensure all your employees are registered for long service leave
- Effective quotes and proposals
- Investment allowance – as a sales aid
- Trauma can happen to anyone
- Christmas parties, gifts and FBT
- Changes to super caps
- Staff profiles
- Staff news
Thinking about becoming a client?
Book your free, no obligation consultation right now at either our Joondalup or Perth Office via our online booking system or get in touch to find out more.
Already a client and want to get in touch?
Send us an email via our enquiry form or give us a call today.