partners for life

mp+ newsletter

get mp+ insights straight to your inbox

partners for life

A letter from Murray McKinley and His Long Service Leave

“After 19 wonderful years with McKinley Plowman & Associates, I am taking much deserved long service leave. I will travel with my family, work on our beach house in New Zealand, they call it a ‘beach batch’ in New Zealand and spend some time working on the business.

Aaron McCracken our Senior Financial Adviser and Director of Financial Planning, will take over as our Financial Planning Manager, in my absence. Client contact for investment reviews and queries will be handled by Aaron and our team of Financial Advisers, Anne and Wit, with support of our Para-planners Shona and Will. Administration queries and assistance will continue to go to our admin team, Tash and Kirsty.

I will continue to be in touch while overseas and will still be spending time in the office, keeping an eye on things. I am happy to talk to you if there are ever any issues or concerns. I am looking forward to this break and getting fit and healthy for the next 19 years.”

Murray McKinley
Director 

written by:

Thinking about becoming a client?

Book your free, no obligation consultation right now via our online booking system or get in touch to find out more

Already a client and want to get in touch?

Send us an email via our enquiry form or give us a call today