partners for life

mp+ newsletter

get mp+ insights straight to your inbox

partners for life

Leading Ideas Man Thrives on MP Advice

As a client of McKinley Plowman for the past seven years, I have enjoyed watching their business grow, along with my own.

Initially, I was impressed by the fact that being their first advertising agency client, Nigel took the time to not only understand my industry and my aims via interview, he also went to the great lengths of externally studying the sphere including reading a 20-page industry profile.

My tax situation went from bad to brilliant and since inception Nigel has consistently implemented taxation and financial infrastructural systems to aid the company’s growth. Most importantly for me though has been Nigel’s entrepreneurial skills and advice.

As a small business owner it has been invaluable to be able to brainstorm with somebody outside of the immediate business, yet with a keen interest to see it succeed. Lateral Aspect is now one of WA’s leading boutique creative agencies and is in its 14th year of operation.

Via referral, many friends and business associates now use McKinley Plowman and I highly recommend them to any business or individual looking for an accounting practice with a unique competitive edge.

Mark Lucas, Creative Director at Lateral Aspect

written by:

Thinking about becoming a client?

Book your free, no obligation consultation right now via our online booking system or get in touch to find out more

Already a client and want to get in touch?

Send us an email via our enquiry form or give us a call today