partners for life
Fundraising, Food, & Fun
We have been busy throughout the first part of the year with MP+ usual fundraising activities and pleased to announce that up to date we have helped with the following good causes such as Purple Bra, Australia’s Biggest Morning Tea, Genes for Jeans day, Radio Lollipop and Footy Colours day. Thank you to all staff and clients that has assisted with this.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Bake Time: 18 min.
Decoration Time: 25 min.
Difficulty: Moderate Yield: Makes 24 cupcakes.
1 box yellow cake mix
3 cups prepared vanilla frosting
48 pieces thin pretzels twists
¼ cup pink decorating sugar
1 ½ cups M&M’S Brand Chocolate Candies
¼ cup M&M’S Brand Peanut Chocolate Candies
3 strands liquorice laces
Green food colouring
24 paper cupcake liners
2 sheet pans
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Line the cupcake pans with the paper cupcake liners.
3. Prepare the cake mix according to the package instructions. Pour the cake mix into the lined cupcake pans, and bake for approximately 18-21 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack, and let cool completely.
4. While the cupcakes are baking, prepare the butterfly wings. Line the two sheet pans with wax paper. Transfer 1 cup of vanilla frosting to a microwave-safe bowl; heat in the microwave for 10-15 seconds, stirring occasionally, until the texture of slightly whipped cream. Dip the pretzels in the warmed vanilla frosting until they’re almost covered. Dab off any excess frosting, and then sprinkle with the pink decorating sugar before the icing sets. Transfer to the lined sheet pans; set aside and let cool completely.
5. Tint 1 can of vanilla frosting green; spread it on top of the cooled cupcakes. Refrigerate until the frosting is set.
6. Using the photo as your guide, decorate the cupcakes as follows:
7. Cover the top with green M&M’S Brand Chocolate Candies on the outside edge of each cupcake.
8. Press the small tips of the pretzels on top of the cupcakes for wings.
9. Place one M&M’S Brand Peanut Chocolate Candies for the head.
10. Arrange a line of same-colour M&M’S Brand Peanut Chocolate Candies for the body.
11. Cut the liquorice laces and place them as antennae.
Q: When do people start using their trampoline?
Q: What did the big flower say to the little flower
A: What’s up bud?
We greatly value our clients and are committed to honouring the trust they place in us by creating visible results for them. Get in touch to find out how we can help our clients maximize profits, minimize tax, and invest the balance for growth.
Thinking about becoming a client?
Book your free, no obligation consultation right now via our online booking system or get in touch to find out more
Already a client and want to get in touch?
Send us an email via our enquiry form or give us a call today