partners for life

mp+ newsletter

get mp+ insights straight to your inbox

partners for life

Developments at McKinley Plowman

Alec Blacklaw, one of our Directors has made a decision to return to Melbourne for family reasons, following the passing of both his parents last year. Alec has made a significant contribution to McKinley Plowman since joining in July 2013, for which we are very grateful.

We understand and appreciate the significance of family in our lives and wish Alec every success with his move back to Melbourne.

Alec would like to thank McKinley Plowman for the opportunity to be part of the exciting growth and development of its clients and team over the last 3 years.

“I have really enjoyed my time here at McKinley Plowman and witnessed the development of our team and the great results achieved by so many of our clients in that time. I look forward to staying in touch and hearing of the ongoing success of McKinley Plowman with its focus on helping its clients secure their financial future”.

Alec headed up our Business Improvement division and has passed on much of his knowledge to our Business Advisory team and McKinley Plowman will continue to provide the Business Improvement service to its clients. It’s important to us that we continue to provide you with an outstanding level of client service as we help you secure your financial future.

To ensure a smooth transition, Alec has briefed our Directors and team on all aspects of his work and a comprehensive review of the matters in progress has been completed.

We have continued to strengthen our team in order to bring you the highest level of service possible and a fresh perspective to looking at your business affairs.  McKinley Plowman & Associates look forward to a continued and successful relationship with you, our valued client.

McKinley Plowman retains its membership with MSI Global Alliance as we can continue to help our clients with cross border and country matters. MSI Global is one of the world’s leading Accounting and Legal  alliances with over 250 firms in more than 100 countries.

written by:

Thinking about becoming a client?

Book your free, no obligation consultation right now via our online booking system or get in touch to find out more

Already a client and want to get in touch?

Send us an email via our enquiry form or give us a call today