Boardroom Briefing – Maximising the Profits and Value of Your Business Through Innovation, Growth and Grants!
Looking to grow your business and take advantage of the financial & commercial advisory support that is available?
Are you undertaking research and development and want to know how you can receive Government support, cash back and obtain maximum tax savings?
Government Grants are NOW available for Enterprises who wish to strategically grow and develop their business.
Are you investing in the growth of your business? And Want to know how to take your business to the next level?
You should attend if you are
- Seriously interested in profitably growing your business and are not sure how to do this with certainty.
- Wanting to know how the best companies have strategically increased the value of their business significantly and developed options to maximise the sale conditions and price.
- Developing new products, devices, processes, services or methodologies.
- Commercializing new technologies.
- Exploring opportunities to take your product, service, idea and business overseas.
- A thought leader, An entrepreneur, A person who implements, In growth mode, A business owner who has a business that needs expert assistance
McKinley Plowman will be presenting a punchy, practical and very informative 2-hour briefing including an open forum for questions on the Thursday 9th October 2014.
Alec Blacklaw – Director of Business & Improvement – McKinley Plowman
Alec is deeply passionate about helping business owners run a better business increasing the profits and value under any sale conditions. Alec has helped a variety of businesses of all sizes and shapes grow profitably, increase the value of the business & be the best they can possibly be – to secure their financial future.
Plus Matt White – Principal – Access Point
With a particular interest in innovation and commercialization, Matt specialises in assisting business to raise additional working capital via R&D Tax Incentives and Government Grants. Matt also enjoys helping business identify and develop strategies to take their products to market and plan for growth.
Your next Boardroom Briefing Book now
Growing your Business
Maximising the profits and value of your business through innovation, growth and grants.
Level 2, 5 Davidson Tce, Joondalup WA 6027
Date & Time
Thursday, 9 October 2014
Arrive at 7:45am for 8am start, concludes at 10:00am
This briefing will cover the following
- Growing your business profitably with greater certainty of outcomes.
- How the best companies have strategically increased the value of their business significantly and developed options to maximise the sale conditions and price.
- Accessing Grants for the Development of your business new products, devices, processes, services or methodologies.
- Tips to commercializing new technologies
- How to take your product, service, idea and business overseas
What will you learn?
- How to grow your business and achieve your objectives sooner
- The mistakes not to make
- How to access cash Grants, and how grants can be a great source of additional working capital
- How you qualify and the process and how activities you may currently be doing can be eligible
How much will its cost?
Our Boardroom Briefings are free of charge
The only condition is that you bring an open mind and mindset to implement.
A light breakfast will be served
How to book?
Our Boardroom Briefings have limited spaces and will fill fast as we want the session to be practical, interactive & provide for questions. To confirm attendance please book now.
Thinking about becoming a client?
Book your free, no obligation consultation right now at either our Joondalup or Perth Office via our online booking system or get in touch to find out more.
Already a client and want to get in touch?
Send us an email via our enquiry form or give us a call today.