MP+ Making your 2020/21 Tax Return Easy!
It’s a new financial year, which means it’s time to get your documents in order for us to take care of your 2020/21 tax return.
The links below will take you to the year-end questionnaires/checklists that will help you prepare the necessary documents to send our way, which will make the process for preparing and lodging your returns more efficient for all.
- If you operate a business, please download and complete the following:
- If you do not operate a business, please download and complete the following:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- Delivering information to 5 Davidson Terrace, Joondalup WA 6027; or
- Delivering information to 426-428 Albany Highway, Victoria Park WA 6100; or
- Posting information to PO Box 635, Joondalup WA 6919; or
- Posting information to PO Box 385, Victoria Park WA 6979; or
- Book an appointment. Please note: Due to COVID-19 and in the interest of minimising face-to-face contact, our preference is that you email, deliver, or post your documents to us, however appointments can be made by calling our office on (08) 9301 2200 (Joondalup) or (08) 9361 3300 (Victoria Park).