Administration Assistant – CBD
A great opportunity is available for a well-organised, proactive, conscientious and experienced Administrative Receptionist looking to take the next step in their career. Not only will the successful candidate join one of WA’s most successful integrated financial services firms, but they will also have the opportunity to play an important role in its continued growth.
The role requires an administration professional with strong organisational skills and highly developed attention to detail. You will work closely with our Business Support Team and other divisional heads across a variety of tasks, including but not limited to:
- Reception Duties
- Maintenance of client databases
- Sending information to clients on a scheduled basis, and verifying that all required information is received
- Obtaining ATO portal reports & ATO correspondence and applications
- Booking in of new jobs including:
- Job Budget worksheets
- Uploading MYOB and Xero files for Business Services – including client correspondence
- Up front pricing quotes & updating & maintaining tracking spreadsheets
- Liaising with clients
- Collating Financial Statements & Income Tax Returns; preparation of client invoices
Who are we looking for?
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- Demonstrable experience with reception duties (favourable)
- A working knowledge of a broad range of administrative duties, especially as they relate to accounting practices
- Great communication skills (both verbal and written)
- The ability to work under pressure while prioritising your workload
- Professionalism in maintaining confidentiality of sensitive client information
- Strong interpersonal relationship building skills and a ‘can do’ approach
Thinking about becoming a client?
Book your free, no obligation consultation right now at either our Joondalup or Perth Office via our online booking system or get in touch to find out more.
Already a client and want to get in touch?
Send us an email via our enquiry form or give us a call today.