Family Office Management
Family Office Management
Families who have amassed significant wealth, whether big or small, require more complex financial management strategies, and this makes establishing a family office a logical choice. A family office is a structure that engages a team of professionals to oversee and manage the private affairs of the family.
There are many benefits of running a family office:
- Obtain advice from professionals who have a well-rounded understanding of your assets and liabilities.
- Have a dedicated team working cohesively in implementing the family’s wealth plans.
- Set in place well-thought out strategies to diversify investments and mitigate risks.
- Protect the family’s wealth for the next generation through estate planning and review.
- Simplify the family’s complex wealth circumstances through a unified approach of the team of advisors managing the family office.
- Have more time.
Why McKinley Plowman?
With a varied range of divisions within our firm, McKinley Plowman provides seamless, integrated, and family-specific wealth management services.
Our goal is to take on the complex task of managing a family office to allow our clients to focus on growing their business and nurturing their family.
Our process starts with an initial planning session to determine the family’s unique needs. A collaboration of client managers from different divisions will identify the recommended services to meet the family’s requirements before a plan is implemented. Families with high net worth can be at peace knowing that a team of accountants, finance specialists and wealth advisors are looking over their affairs.
Clients who are exceeding or fast approaching $10M+ of net assets can benefit from Family Office Management services such as:
- Business advisory
- Investment portfolio establishment and review
- Family board management
- Wealth Coach Plus
- Assets protection and wealth transfer
- Estate planning
- Tax planning
- Insurance management and review
- Retirement services
- Superannuation services
- Philanthropy management
- Cashflow budgeting and reporting
- Executive payroll
- ATO and ASIC compliance
- Banking and loan management
- Administration management
To find out more about McKinley Plowman Family Office Management services – contact us here.
(If you are not yet at this level yet, however it is something you aspire, please take a look at Life Plan as another option.)