partners for life

mp+ newsletter

get mp+ insights straight to your inbox

partners for life

Get the Jump on Your Competitors in 2016!

2016 is now well underway and we are excited to be able offer our clients an opportunity to attend a very powerful and practical program to grow and develop their Business.

One of our Directors, Alec Blacklaw, is relaunching the successful 3-day live in Business Improvement Program to show you how to take your good business to become great!

McKinley Plowman are key Event Partners and we will be attending & presenting in one of the sessions too.

The Business Improvement Program will provide you with the mindset, the tools, the knowledge and the support you need to build a truly extraordinary business. More importantly you will learn from the most successful business leaders on how to implement these things to deliver sustainable results.

This comprehensive 3 day live in program provides you with the fundamentals necessary to enhance the value of your business – all in a fabulous location with an outstanding mix of successful business leaders & local, national and international speakers including Adam Simpson, Paul Dunn, Kylie Bartlett, Alec Blacklaw and Gareth Lane!

This proven and successful Business Improvement Program carries a full money back guarantee if you have not received any value at the end of the 3 days.

Plus we will be donating a portion of your fee to B1G1 to help others!

Investing and giving back to our community is very important to us.

Buy 1 Give 1, B1G1 is a Social Enterprise and non-profit organisation with a mission to create a world that’s full of giving. Unlike conventional giving models, B1G1 helps small and medium sized businesses achieve more social impact by embedding giving activities in their everyday business operations to create unique Giving Stories.

The BIP will deliver an analysis of the fundamentals of business and the strategic process required to enable you to significantly improve your business. And increase the value of your business on any sale with more options under either a voluntary or involuntary event occurring

You will focus on actively improving your business and your financial position through a combination of case studies, keynote speakers and practical exercises – lots of breakouts all designed to allow you to work on your business over the 3 days to implement the success tips, practical ideas and solutions to meet your objectives and to address your current challenges.

The sessions cover all aspects of business, from ensuring that business owners begin with the end in mind, to focusing on excellent customer management, building a winning brand, developing a winning culture, leadership, people development, financial management and succession planning – with key strategies offered as to how businesses could be made more valuable, profitable and enjoyable.

Participants will work together in teams over the 3-day period assessing their own businesses, listening to best business practice methodology, implementing in the regular breakout sessions and presenting on the final day to all participants as to how a fictitious company could enhance its performance. Lots of fun plus good practical application of what the best businesses do to succeed.

Most sessions have a ‘Rotating CEO’ whereby participants facilitate their own team on a particular topic using a team member’s business as an example before they present to the whole group.

Combined with this will be opportunities for networking and sharing ideas with your peers and speakers in a relaxed and trusting environment on what they do in their business or segment that might be adaptable to your business.

In summary, this program is for any business owner or leader who is serious about creating a better business that is more profitable, valuable and enjoyable and who wants to develop further skills in leadership, people, building a brand, understand the key numbers to profitable growth and wants to be able to fund their growth… and more.

If you would like to know more then please contact Alec Blacklaw on 9301 2200 or alec.blacklaw@mckinleyplowman.com.au or jump onto The BIP website. 

Thanks for a great three days. Can’t wait to begin to implement what I have learned and with your guidance make our great business greater.

A follow up Alec, I’ve now been using lots of what you taught me in the BIP in our business and in other Mitre 10 businesses and got amazing results.

Mike Lo Ricco / Managing Director / Kibblers Home and Trade Centre Cowra & Cooma MITRE 10

I just wanted to drop you a note to let you know how outstanding I thought the conference was. I’ve attended a large number of different types of business learning conferences and this was without doubt the standout.  It’s now some 3 weeks after the conference and I’m still feeling highly motivated.  I’ve actually begun implementing some of the ideas and concepts that were covered in the program and have already seen improvements in my business as a result of this.

I didn’t stop learning and I didn’t stop laughing for the whole 3 days.  I hope that you give some consideration to running a follow up program because I’d be the first to enrol.  This was the best value for money business development investment I’ve ever made. Keep up the outstanding work.

– Sharon Quennell / BW Corporation Pty Ltd

written by:

Thinking about becoming a client?

Book your free, no obligation consultation right now via our online booking system or get in touch to find out more

Already a client and want to get in touch?

Send us an email via our enquiry form or give us a call today