partners for life

mp+ newsletter

get mp+ insights straight to your inbox

partners for life

extremely impressed after being only familiar with the USA tax system

I started using your staff’s services on a recommendation of a co-worker while I was living in Perth. I was extremely impressed with the speed and the efficiency of Jayne’s services.

After being only familiar with the USA tax system it was awkward and unfamiliar for me and she assisted greatly with what was necessary and deadlines. I had used one other agency prior to yours the first tax year in Perth and it was a miserable and expensive process. They took 7 months to file and moving on to your organization was a real gift.

In this past tax year it was a bit chaotic for me with the expiration of my working visa in Australia and moving back to the US at the same time as filing taxes.

Jayne discovered I was chosen for an tax audit. She assured me it was only done on a random basis but I was feeling a bit paranoid regarding Australian treatment of non-citizens at that point.

Jayne has been patient, efficient, reliable and professional through all of this and has been a life line for me during this experience.

The audit finished last week and I applaud Jayne for her tolerance and efficiency while dealing with a tough time in my professional career.

Thank you,

Trudi G

written by:

Thinking about becoming a client?

Book your free, no obligation consultation right now via our online booking system or get in touch to find out more

Already a client and want to get in touch?

Send us an email via our enquiry form or give us a call today