√ Can you lead by example and inspire others?
√ Do you have the energy, commitment and passion?
√ Are you keen to commit to sitting at the senior accountant level?
MP+ – The Firm
In the last twenty years, McKinley Plowman (MP+) has grown to be one of WA’s largest and most successful full-service practices.
With a diverse service offering to our clients, developed using the skills of our team, we look to take our own business and our client’s businesses to new heights and further success. We have accountants, dedicated wealth experts, property specialists, pension transfer consultants, finance brokers, our own advertising and branding consultancy and superannuation specialists.
Our services differentiate us, but our people define us.
MP+ are looking for a driven, positive and inspiring person, with a ‘can do’ attitude to join our Business Service Team working as a senior accountant and working closely with a Business Services Manager.
We take our values seriously and therefore would wish our new team member to have strong people skills as well as technical ability. Can you listen, understand and challenge all levels of team members? Are you committed to excellence and do you strive to produce excellent results?
The successful candidate should also have:
- a minimum of 5 years Australian tax & business services experience
- previous senior accountant/supervisory role experience
- a CPA/CA qualification (Qualified by experience also considered)
- first-rate time management and organisational skills
- great leadership and team development qualities
- client-facing skills
- exceptional communication skills (both internally and with clients)
- high level of accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- strong tax and accounting technical knowledge
- experience of working across multi-service practice would be well regarded
- experience of working with groups of companies (favourable)
- APS knowledge (favourable)
The responsibilities of the role will include but will not be limited to:
- Prepare financial statements, tax returns and other associated compliance documentation
- Liaise with and identify opportunities for MP+ clients
- Resolve and advise on high-level tax/compliance/business issues
- Undertake reviews of small/medium compliance jobs
- Team development
- Contribute to internal projects
- Other duties as required
If you satisfy the above criteria, we would love to hear from you.
If you would like further information about the job or the firm, please contact our offices on +61 8 9301 2200.
ENQUIRE NOW to make a confidential application, email your resume direct to email@example.com.