√ Keen to reach your full potential?
√ Do you have 3 years public practice experience?
√ Looking to be part of a close-knit growing team?
MP+ – The Firm
In the last twenty years McKinley Plowman (MP+) has grown to be one of WA’s largest and most successful full service practices.
With a diverse service offering to our clients, developed using the skills of our team, we look to take our own business and our client’s businesses to new heights and further success. We have accountants, dedicated wealth experts, property specialists, superannuation specialists, pension transfer consultants, finance brokers and our own advertising and branding consultancy.
Our services differentiate us, but our people define us.
MP+ are looking for a driven and positive person, with a ‘can do’ attitude to join our growing Business Service Team working as an intermediate accountant.
We take our values seriously and therefore would wish our new team member to have strong people skills as well as a solid understanding of tax and accounting.
Can you listen, understand, and apply what you’ve learnt to better yourself? Are you committed to doing your best and do you strive to produce excellent results as part of a high performing team?
You’ll learn directly from talented team members who want to see you succeed as much as you do and are there to support each step of your journey.
The successful candidate should have:
- 3+ years of Australian tax and business services experience gained at a reputable medium size practice
- working towards a CPA/CA qualification
- ability to work to deadlines
- articulate and able to communicate effectively
- sound technical understanding in tax and accounting
- high level of accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- advanced excel skills
- APS knowledge (favourable)
The responsibilities of the role will include but will not be limited to:
- Preparation of financial statements and tax returns for a variety of business structures
- Dealing with day to day client requests on a broad variety of matters
- Provide non-compliance advisory services, tax planning and assisting in delivering client focussed projects
- Other duties as required
If you satisfy the above criteria, we would love to hear from you.
If you would like further information about the job or the firm, please contact our offices on +61 8 9301 2200.
ENQUIRE NOW to make a confidential application or email your resume direct to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.